Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some great opportunities.

Want some great opportunities to earn some free things such as gift cards or other fun things? I have found 2 great sites that will help you with this.

The first one is Swagbucks. I have won $35.00 worth of Amazon.com gift cards with this site. You simply use it just like you would google. Instead of going to google, go to swagbucks. Search as you normally would and earn BUCKS for it! These bucks can then be turned in for prizes or gift cards! If you don't use Swagbucks, you are missing out on a really cool free thing! Why not go over there today and sign up? I think you even get 3 free swagbucks just for signing up! While you are there, tell them that making out like a bandit sent you! :)

The other site I like is My Points. I have 1,025 points in this account right now. Prizes start at about 1400 points so I am almost there! All I have really done with this site is I have read their e-mails they send me. You get (usually) 5 points for each e-mail you read. Now, I know, that doesn't seem like much when you are talking 1400 points but, I have only been at this for between 2-3 months. Soon, I will have a restaurant gift card and I have not really done too much to get it! That is cool because that means some night I won't have to cook! Now doesn't that sound good? Why don't you join me get get your own my points account? Leave me a comment including your e-mail and I will get you a referral to this wonderful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment